For years we searched for dog beds that would be comfortable for our little ones and complimentary to our decor.
One summer, we noticed our pugs preferred sleeping on our freckle rug, rather than their beds… why wouldn’t they – wool is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature; warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot.
Our Freckle Felt Bed’s are available in Small, Medium and Large. We are also happy to work with you to design your own custom size and colour combination, after all our pups and homes are all unique.
Freckle Felt Bed Size Guide:
- Small: 43cm diameter | 20cm high (with 10cm lip – easier for small dogs to get in and out)
- Medium: 50cm diameter | 20cm high
- Large: 70cm diameter | 20cm high
Features and benefits, we know you will love:
- Hand made and hand stitched by Artisans
- 100% wool felt, non-toxic, non allergenic and chemical free
- Breathable active fibre – warm in winter, cool in summer
- Naturally stain, static and flame resistant
- Natural, biodegradable and renewable resource
Care and Cleaning, we know you will appreciate:
- Place a blanket inside felt bed to catch loose dirt – shake out daily and wash weekly
- Spot clean your felt bed as required using a small amount of eucalyptus wool wash and warm water, pat the felt, do not rub
- Once per week, vacuum felt bed inside and out, then apply Eucalyptus Spray (a natural antiseptic and effective germ killer) and place in sun for an hour.
- Dry Clean every 3 months
Note: our Freckle Felt Bed’s are ethically made by a registered company who sponsors fair trade, is against child labour and guarantees safe work practices and workplaces.